• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

please give me some suggestion (2人在浏览)

自助餐

小学二年级
注册
2005-06-27
帖子
反馈评分
点数
After I know mark of college entrance examination.Mood is not very good, because the mark is unsatisfactory .It seems that my own ideal university can not have.Go out work,?It is say in such cousins working as Guangzhou ,etc. already now to listen to, graduate from the high school out the work now, there are few chances!But it is more arduous to fudu. Fudu, go out to work? Though I now plan it if fudu mostly already,! But I want to know everybody's suggestion !thaks........

The only person knows you well is yourself. If you always did well on all your exams, but just didn't have a good score from this High School Final Exams and you think you can make a difference if you repeat, then I think it's worth while to spend one year to repeat it. If you have no confidence that you will do better next year, don't waste your time and energy to make yourself disappointed one more time. If your family members are all support your idea and there is no financial burden to them, you should give yourself one more chance. As you know the real world out there is strongly compete in talents. You have to stand high and be the best of the best! Good luck for whatever you decide!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月28日 Tuesday, 03:55 AM)
The only person knows you well is yourself. If you always did well on all your exams, but just didn't have a good score from this High School Final Exams and you think you can make a difference if you repeat, then I think it's worth while to spend one year to repeat it. If you have no confidence that you will do better next year, don't waste your time and energy to make yourself disappointed one more time. If your family members are all support your idea and there is no financial burden to them, you should give yourself one more chance. As you know the real world out there is strongly compete in talents. You have to stand high and be the best of the best! Good luck for whatever you decide!
[snapback]454396[/snapback]​

蜜蜂说的很对。我弟弟也考得十分不理想,导致我的心情也随着变差。不过我们现在都想开了,让他复读一年。其实你最清楚自己的情况,该不该复读取决于很多因素,包括上面提到的家庭经济情况,你的心态,你的实际水平,等。
我是支持复读的,现在这种情况已经很普遍了,尤其对于男生来说。你说出去打工辛苦,复读更辛苦。你有没有想过,复读再怎么辛苦也只是一年。但如果你就这么放弃了出去打工的话,你可能后悔一辈子,辛苦一辈子。而且实话说,你现在出去也没有资本跟别人竞争。
我相信你有足够的能力去调整好自己的心态,勇敢面对失败,一年不算什么,人要经得起考验,给点信心自己。如果你决定去打工的话,也祝福你,愿你一路走好。
he.gif

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年06月28日 Tuesday, 12:37 AM)
After I know mark of college entrance examination.Mood is not very good, because the mark is unsatisfactory .It seems that my own ideal university can not have.Go out work,?It is say in such cousins working as Guangzhou ,etc. already now to listen to, graduate from the high school out the work now, there are few chances!But it is more arduous to fudu. Fudu, go out to work? Though I now plan it if fudu mostly already,! But I want to know everybody's suggestion !thaks........
[snapback]454027[/snapback]​

What you scare is your light side, not the dark one...

neatly,to have the colleage entrance test for second time is better than to go out working for you now。

it’s worthy using a hardtime year to exchage a whole happy life,although it’s only possible。

I advise you to think over the consequent questions carefully.

1. What's your psychological base line? To go to a junior college, or to go to a university?

2. Do you think you still have potential?

But from your threads in the other topic, I think you have made up your mind to take the big exams next year. Right?

Good luck to you.

Always remember, what you scare is your light side, not the dard one. Think about it.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部