• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

new for maoming, new to here! (1人在浏览)

lonelyhuang

幼儿园
注册
2005-08-22
帖子
反馈评分
点数
come here just one day!

Everything is new for me! I dare to know it from nothing!

Is Dianbai a good place for me to stay?!~

Are the people here are nice?!~

What should I do?!

Where can I play my football?~

so many ^^^^^^^

welcome to here

welcome!welcome!

QUOTE(lonelyhuang @ 2005年08月26日 Friday, 12:20 PM)
come here just one day!

What should I do?!

so many ^^^^^^^
[snapback]624635[/snapback]​

where are you now?If you play well ,you can join the team such as "兄弟联,万利"they must welcome you!From you several messags. Maybe you are a new teacher in The first middle school in DianBai. It has a football team called "永生". most of the player are teacher in The first middle school in DianBai. Hope you live happily in DianBai .DianBai's people welcome you.

QUOTE(lonelyhuang @ 2005年08月26日 Friday, 12:20 PM)
come here just one day!

What should I do?!

so many ^^^^^^^
[snapback]624635[/snapback]​

Welcome to Dianbai!
It's good to start a new life at here. If you have chosen to come, and you dare to know, you should dare to face. You shouldn't have any hesitations. I believe anywhere have nice people and unfriendly people. If you are lucky enough, you will meet all friendly and nice people, you won't see any unfriendly people. But I think if you are nice to people and respect them, they will respect you the same way as you treat them. There is always a mutual respect. It's like when you are smile to people, they will nod and smile back to you.
Don't worry! I think you will settle down fine in this wonderful place. You will meet a tons of buddies and friendly people who will play football with you. Hope you will have a pleasant life and experience in Dianbai. Good luck with everything!!!

wecome to dianbai.

Find the answer by yourself. Maybe the answer is not what your thought. but it can't change. the only thing you can do is to be up on it. Wish you good luck!

dont just say welcome

Thaks so much! I believed that the people here are so nice for just few words! Ths,,,I hope that we could become good friends here!

I were the captin of the school team when I were a student in the G.Z University....But I suppose that I should impove my skill if I want to hink a place...

I once a teacher in GuangZhou..but not now..... hehe~

So nice too know you words@ Ths

Welcome! By the way, are you an English teacher?

A professonal traveller? So what do you do for living? Do you just pass by Dianbai or are you going to settle down here?

Everything is unknowed~

Maybe I would stay here,,,,or maybe leave next week!

It's not depond on me but the brocasting! I'd not like to move too much more!~

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部