• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

I hope more people would like to come here. (3人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
Bee. I find many people around here (I mean the whole forum) are indifferent to "English Corner"... I hope more people would like to come here to practise, to discuss or to find fun...

wub.gif
I also hope so ,
dk.gif
but I think my English is very poor

QUOTE(清水无尘 @ 2005年06月28日 Tuesday, 04:58 PM)
wub.gif
I also hope so ,
dk.gif
but I think my English is very poor
[snapback]457022[/snapback]​

It doesn't matter. I hope you can come here often and discuss with us.

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年06月28日 Tuesday, 04:42 PM)
Bee. I find many people around here (I mean the whole forum) are indifferent to "English Corner"... I hope more people would like to come here to practise, to discuss or to find fun...
[snapback]456928[/snapback]​

Yes, this is very a good chance for them to learn and practise English in here. The more you use and get into it, the more you will learn. Hope everyone can join us here.

When I was still home, I felt that the peple there were impassive, moreover inimical, if any, to English. And I still have this feeling here in the forum. What a pity! What a shame!

Yes, I have the same feeling too. There are a lot of people are anti-English. They lost interests in English. So they hate to see English.

So, I think we may attract minority of the people who are interested in English.
happy.gif

How do we who are those "minority"? I want to know too. Even some people's English are good, they still don't want to join our discussion here.

Some are not willing to; some are too busy; the other are anti-English. Ai~~~~(long sigh)

Actually ,Chines English-ectuation is failure.we has lernt so many
year ,but it seems we has few.........I think they din't anty Engish .........the truth is our Engilshi iis poor.....the English form is so good.

whoever know English is useful....

You are quite right. China's English education is not successful. I was its product till I finished thinking about giving up listening to the teacher in Grade 1, junior middle school. Thank god that I was so lucky that could chose the right way for myself. Don't get me wrong, I am not propagangdizing my small-looking choice. I hope you all can find your own right way of learning English.

I maky my hard to study English in senior 3. however ,I still study for the exam! deeply ,we lack Engish- enviermen in middle school.
mask:you can share more English stuff to us ...also ,maybe I 'll make some mistake in expresion!~~if any ,I want you to poit out ....it to me .,...OK?

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年06月30日 Thursday, 10:00 PM)
I maky my hard to study English in senior 3. however ,I still study for the exam! deeply ,we lack Engish- enviermen in middle school.
mask:you can share more English stuff to us ...also ,maybe I 'll make some mistake in expresion!~~if any ,I want you to poit out ....it to me .,...OK?
[snapback]462923[/snapback]​

I've read your several English threads carefully. I find that you can basically express your meanings. Your problem is that you don't pay enough attention to your spelling and some common grammartical mistakes. All you need is to be more careful on writing. And after finishing the piece of writing, you'd better edit your work. At first, try to find your mistakes, and then try to correct them. The more you edit, the better your work will be. If you want me to point them out, I'll be glad to. But, for you benefit, I think to edit the work yourself is more efficient.
happy.gif

Exactly, to eliminate your spelling and grammar errors, double check your work is a very important process. First, you should check whether your sentence includes a subject + verb + object or not. Then you should check the tense of the sentence. Finally, you need to check the spelling.

自助餐: Additionally, editing is the key to improving your writing skills. Your forthcoming task is the big exam and writing takes maybe about 20%. However, editing is still significant not only to it, but also to your English study after the exam. Besides, the more you read, the better your writing becomes. But don't forget to think about why the work is good English when reading.

Thanks a lot to Bee and mask.your suggests is useful for me! I am a careless man ,becaus of that ,I lost 10 score in the mathmatic.....It's hartbroken!I'll manege to change it .
mask.are you a profess of Engish?in my eye ,your Engish is so well,I think some Engish teacher in middl-school is less tham you!(if threr has mistak in my expres,pleas poit it out ,both grammar and spelling.thanks)

Bee,I l heard that you have been to USA so many year...how old are you ,r u miss homeland?how many years r y live in china...
can you talk the growing procce of you ,?,I think you r you a succesful man ,in my eye! (if threr has mistak in my expres,pleas poit it out ,both grammar and spelling.thanks)

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月01日 Friday, 09:54 PM)
Bee,I l heard that you have been to USA so many year...how old are you ,r u miss homeland?how many years r y live in china...
can you talk the growing procce of you ,?,I think you r you a succesful man ,in my eye! (if threr has mistak in my expres,pleas poit it out ,both grammar and spelling.thanks)
[snapback]466061[/snapback]​

Let me point out a few spelling errors from this post:
procce --> process
succesful --> successful
mistak --> mistake
threr --> there
expres --> express
pleas --> please
poit --> point

(These are very minor errors. You need to be careful on that!)

I don't want to expose too much about my personal information at here. But I can tell you that I have been living in the US for many years. Yes, I missed my hometown sometimes. I am not a successful man yet. I am working on hard to be a successful man.

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月01日 Friday, 09:48 PM)
Thanks a lot to Bee and mask.your suggests is useful for me! I am a careless man ,becaus of that ,I lost 10 score in the mathmatic.....It's hartbroken!I'll manege to change it .
mask.are you a profess of Engish?in my eye ,your Engish is so well,I think some Engish teacher in middl-school is less tham you!(if threr has mistak in my expres,pleas poit it out ,both grammar and spelling.thanks)
[snapback]466053[/snapback]​

I use another way to point them out. OK?

Thanks a lot to Bee and mask. Your suggestions are useful for me! I am a careless man. Because of that, I lost 10 scores in the mathmatic exam. I was broken-hearted. But I'll manage to change it.
mask, are you an English professor? In my eye, your English is so good. I think you are better than some English teachers in middle schools. (If there is any mistake in my expressions, both on grammar and spelling, please point it out. Thanks.)

Haha... Thanks for your compliment.
happy.gif
I'm not a professor. English teachers are capable of teaching. They know how to teach. But I am learning the expertise on English. Since we have different directions, I don't think there is comparability between us.
happy.gif
I used to be a tutor as a part-time job and I found teaching was quite interesting.
happy.gif
. But, I think to be a professional teacher is too terrible for me. Maybe someday, I'll be a professor, but won't be a English teacher.
Your English can be better than mine. But you need to work hard. To be a good English learner is not back-breaking, but absolutely energy-comsuming. It also needs spending time for that learning English is a process of accumulation. Besides, you should think about how to learn and which way works more efficiently to you.
happy.gif
. Hope you can find your own best way.

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年07月02日 Saturday, 02:54 PM)
dk.gif
I FIND MYSELF SO NEGLIGIBLE。
[snapback]467637[/snapback]​

Not really. Since you come back, you will be with us again.
happy.gif

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月02日 Saturday, 04:24 PM)
Not really. Since you come back, you will be with us again.
happy.gif
[snapback]467772[/snapback]​

yes ,come here often and help me learn Engish!

why you use the name called "爱蛋蛋". I look you personal imformation here ,your personal photo and the child photo's facial expression is so similar..are both of those are yourself?
I look so happy on your face...

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年07月02日 Saturday, 01:47 AM)
Let me point out a few spelling errors from this post:
procce --> process
succesful --> successful
mistak --> mistake
threr --> there
expres --> express
pleas --> please
poit --> point

(These are very minor errors. You need to be careful on that!)

I don't want to expose too much about my personal information at here. But I can tell you that I have been living in the US for many years. Yes, I missed my hometown sometimes. I am not a successful man yet. I am working on hard to be a successful man.
[snapback]466464[/snapback]​

I fewly used the word error ,can you tell me what is different between "error and mistake", how to use them!!! and how to use the sign “,”!
sorry ,bee,otherwise ,I can't ask you so personal question !
r u childhood live in Dianbai ,china ?it's that ,I think you must work hard in the studyhood ...I heard that the person'process who go abroard ,orginally study in china,is so hard !!!

bee. American is so differnt between us !can you tell me more?
NBA is the welcome sport in US ..why there is so may black takt part in it ,but so few white ...Football player 's number is the black less than white! once I heard that football is the noble spret in USA!as the result of that ,whit is more than back in playing football!! Is that truth ???

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月02日 Saturday, 11:16 AM)
I use another way to point them out. OK?

Thanks a lot to Bee and mask. Your suggestions are useful for me! I am a careless man. Because of that, I lost 10 scores in the mathmatic exam. I was broken-hearted. But I'll manage to change it.
mask, are you an English professor? In my eye, your English is so good. I think you are better than some English teachers in middle schools. (If there is any mistake in my expressions, both on grammar and spelling, please point it out. Thanks.)
Haha... Thanks for your compliment.
happy.gif
I'm not a professor. English teachers are capable of teaching. They know how to teach. But I am learning the expertise on English. Since we have different directions, I don't think there is comparability between us.
happy.gif
I used to be a tutor as a part-time job and I found teaching was quite interesting.
happy.gif
. But, I think to be a professional teacher is too terrible for me. Maybe someday, I'll be a professor, but won't be a English teacher.
Your English can be better than mine. But you need to work hard. To be a good English learner is not back-breaking, but absolutely energy-comsuming. It also needs spending time for that learning English is a process of accumulation. Besides, you should think about how to learn and which way works more efficiently to you.
happy.gif
. Hope you can find your own best way.
[snapback]466715[/snapback]​

In my eye, your English is so good
why can't use well ..I didn't understand...
the compound word ,bach-breacking ,enegy-comuming?I not so clearky see the meaning,just generally. how to compout the words such as back-breaking,enegy-comuming ,etc....‘守株待兔’ is used to be decrare in the Englihs-exam's composition in this year..I can't translate it yet ,can you help me?
mask :r u a student yet? which universty do you studu in?
I'll watch your suggestiongs once more , anyhow ,thank you again~~

bee ,mask: If there is any mistake in my expressions, both on grammar and spelling, please point it out.so long as I issue..thanks
both of you can poit it out ,I won't care..don't worry!!!!

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部