• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Which fast-food resturant is your most like? (1人在浏览)

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年07月15日 Friday, 06:17 PM)
ha.gif
ha.gif
you and i look the some ,because we're also like to eat!
liu.gif

[snapback]515721[/snapback]​

ha.gif
heng.gif
hx.gif
I am on diet now... Maybe later... Haha...

I do not like those fast foos chains, those hamburgers, fried chicken are junk food. I prefer chinese food, such as stir fry rice noodle with beef, Steamed Coral Trout, Lobster with ginger and shallot.

Mayber, the Duck Coongee in Shuidong, stir fry preserved dried radish and garlic, my favor.....

I like KFC's grandpa.because he is look very kind and
happy.gif
he.gif

QUOTE(benjaminpan2 @ 2005年07月26日 Tuesday, 08:06 PM)
I do not like those fast foos chains, those hamburgers, fried chicken are junk food. I prefer chinese food, such as stir fry rice noodle with beef, Steamed Coral Trout, Lobster with ginger and shallot.

Mayber, the Duck Coongee in Shuidong, stir fry preserved dried radish and garlic, my favor.....
[snapback]555078[/snapback]​

Beef Gui's beef is tasty. If you live in shuidong area or study in The First middle school in Dian Bai .. you must know that !

QUOTE(happyVK @ 2005年07月26日 Tuesday, 11:57 PM)
I like KFC's grandpa.because he is look very kind and
happy.gif
he.gif

[snapback]555832[/snapback]​

HaHa ,me too ,I prefer KFC to Mcdonal!

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月27日 Wednesday, 11:12 PM)
Beef Gui's beef is tasty. If you live in shuidong area or study in The First middle school in Dian Bai .. you must know that !
[snapback]558156[/snapback]​

I did studied in Dianbai No1 middle school for couple of years, also the No.1 primary school aswell. I used to like those Stewed Beef with Rice Noodle. However, it seems too far away from me now.

As my ages growth, I decided not to eat any beef in china, because those beef is from the Land Plough Cow, as a human being, i should not be that crude to those hard working animals...

I think the Duck Coongee is my first preference now. My friend told me that those Barbeque Oysters in Shuidong is very popular aswell, if that is the case, next time, if i go back, i will try to eat heaps, but no stewed beef with rice noodle...

QUOTE(benjaminpan2 @ 2005年07月28日 Thursday, 04:59 PM)
I did studied in Dianbai No1 middle school for couple of years, also the No.1 primary school aswell. I used to like those Stewed Beef with Rice Noodle. However, it seems too far away from me now.

As my ages growth, I decided not to eat any beef in china, because those beef is from the Land Plough Cow, as a human being, i should not be that crude to those hard working animals...

I think the Duck Coongee is my first preference now. My friend told me that those Barbeque Oysters in Shuidong is very popular aswell, if that is the case, next time, if i go back, i will try to eat heaps, but no stewed beef with rice noodle...
[snapback]560161[/snapback]​

You are so kind , what you said is quit right ,cow is a hardworking animal!
In china that cow-sale is not in busnises that is Agentina Australia Mexco . Chinese like cow. If chinese didn't has cow , the result for the farmer in china is ....We can't imagine.

DianBai is nearby sea, so there has many seafood . I live in San Jiao Xu , there is many fresh seadfood was thansported here, so I can eat the fresh seafood .It's wonderful.

You name here called benjiaminpan2, benjiaminpan, what a familar name in my brain . can you tell me more?

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月28日 Thursday, 10:24 PM)
You are so kind , what you said is quit right ,cow is a hardworking animal!
In china that cow-sale is not in busnises that is Agentina Australia Mexco . Chinese like cow. If chinese didn't has cow , the result for the farmer in china is ....We can't imagine.

DianBai is nearby sea, so there has many seafood . I live in San Jiao Xu , there is many fresh seadfood was thansported here, so I can eat the fresh seafood .It's wonderful.

You name here called benjiaminpan2, benjiaminpan, what a familar name in my brain . can you tell me more?
[snapback]560783[/snapback]​

Well, what i can tell you "benjiaminpan2, benjinminpan" are not my registered name in 0668cc, it is benjaminpan2. if you heard the name before, it is not weidd name, I am a normal people from dianbai, there is nothing special about me. I think you may have a friend called Ben Jia Min, that is different from my english name Benjamin

I am using MSN messenger currently, if you have any Hotmail address, please tell me, i will add you.

QUOTE(benjaminpan2 @ 2005年07月29日 Friday, 07:57 PM)
Well, what i can tell you "benjiaminpan2, benjinminpan" are not my registered name in 0668cc, it is benjaminpan2. if you heard the name before, it is not weidd name, I am a normal people from dianbai, there is nothing special about me. I think you may have a friend called Ben Jia Min, that is different from my english name Benjamin

I am using MSN messenger currently, if you have any Hotmail address, please tell me, i will add you.
[snapback]563655[/snapback]​

I ofton use OICQ more then MSN, 'cose I ofton vist internet in the Internat-bar ! Here are not has a soft like QQ, of course,If someone send message to me,I will vist the home page of hotail to see the messege!
I have send my MSN address to you by the personal message in 0668cc!

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月30日 Saturday, 10:21 PM)
I ofton use OICQ more then MSN, 'cose I ofton vist internet in the Internat-bar ! Here are not has a soft like QQ, of course,If someone send message to me,I will vist the home page of hotail to see the messege!
I have send my MSN address to you by the personal message in 0668cc!
[snapback]566541[/snapback]​

Hi buffet, i just add you to my contact list, and i also sent my contact information in msn messenger throught 0668cc, i hope you get it

YEAH, MC and KFC

but money?heh

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部