• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Which English Website do you visit ? (1人在浏览)

DESTINATION

小学一年级
注册
2005-09-21
帖子
反馈评分
点数
Which English Website do you visit frequently

I search the wedsite that contents has English article or composition's (including secondary and universty students)website for a long time, which country speak English. But, I can't find. Who know it and post here. Thank a lot.

0668.cc of course

gaga

i can't read an English Website well..
my english level is too...limit

www.tycoelectronics.com
I often visit this webstit.Because it is our company's network.I often sent email in English.You can sent email to me.My email is ricki29@126.com.Thanks.

Does anyone have any problem browse some US news websites? Like cnn.com or nbc.com.

www.nba.com
That's my favourite,because I love playing basketball so much.
haha...

www.sfgate.com,
www.farnell.com and
also www.tycoelectronics.com

QUOTE(DB苏武 @ 2005年10月13日 Thursday, 02:52 PM)
www.sfgate.com,
www.farnell.com and
also www.tycoelectronics.com
[snapback]761607[/snapback]​

Since you read sfgate.com, I am just wondering you are in the Bay Area.
Or you work for one of these companies that you listed.

I am working in China for a company which head office is in Bay Area but it is not included in my list. I got to www.sfgate.com guided by my classmate who is in USA and maybe is in SF.

Glad to meet you in internet.

QUOTE(DB苏武 @ 2005年10月14日 Friday, 10:02 AM)
I am working in China for a company which head office is in Bay Area but it is not included in my list. I got to www.sfgate.com guided by my classmate who is in USA and maybe is in SF.

Glad to meet you in internet.
[snapback]762628[/snapback]​

Do you mind tell me which company, and what is your friend's name? I might know the person.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年10月15日 Saturday, 03:11 PM)
Do you mind tell me which company, and what is your friend's name? I might know the person.
[snapback]764555[/snapback]​

The Company I serving is LeeMAH Electronics, Inc, a company provide electronic manufacturing service and once a Fortune Top 500 manufacture company in USA, the company's business in USA is not quite well in recent years, one of my job is coordinating in engineering the reception in China of the projects transferred from USA, You may visit www.leemah.com for more information.

The name of my classmate who mybe in SF is Kenny Li (李健), a software engineer, another, maybe in California, is Edward Zhou (周冠群) ,do you know them?

QUOTE(DB苏武 @ 2005年10月15日 Saturday, 04:56 PM)
The Company I serving is LeeMAH Electronics, Inc, a company provide electronic manufacturing service and once a Fortune Top 500 manufacture company in USA, the company's business in USA is not quite well in recent years, one of my job is coordinating in engineering the reception in China of the projects transferred from USA, You may visit www.leemah.com for more information.

The name of my classmate who mybe in SF is Kenny Li (李健), a software engineer, another, maybe in California, is Edward Zhou (周冠群) ,do you know them?
[snapback]764703[/snapback]​

OH!........... I know LeeMah. I have a friend used to work there. It's business was in the down hill. There were a lot of people got to let go from the company.
I don't know those two guys that you mentioned. I would like to meet them if there is a chance.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年10月15日 Saturday, 05:35 PM)
OH!........... I know LeeMah. I have a friend used to work there. It's business was in the down hill. There were a lot of people got to let go from the company.
I don't know those two guys that you mentioned. I would like to meet them if there is a chance.
[snapback]764873[/snapback]​

The company was the hero of the times of copper cable, a typical family business got behind the times both on the development of technology and management.

QUOTE(DB苏武 @ 2005年10月20日 Thursday, 09:54 AM)
The company was the hero of the times of copper cable, a typical family business got behind the times both on the development of technology and management.
[snapback]772460[/snapback]​

LeeMah had some problem with its workers here two years.

Here is a great success story of Mr. Hong Mah:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c...MNG517BREA1.DTL

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年10月21日 Friday, 01:38 AM)
LeeMah had some problem with its workers here two years.

Here is a great success story of Mr. Hong Mah:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c...MNG517BREA1.DTL
[snapback]773688[/snapback]​

Thank you, Bee.
Regardless what the future would be, it is not eassy for a mam to achieve such a success as my boss, especially a man successed in another country.
Below photos shows a scenery of Mr. Mah's China factory, pls look at the blooming flowers, I had not seen this flower in the other place (It is not 洋紫荆), and no one can tell me its exact name. I wonder they was introduced from USA, have you seen this flower in San Francisco or other place?

[attachmentid=50110]

[attachmentid=50111]

附件

• 000_2378.jpg
    000_2378.jpg
    38 KB · 查看: 451
  • 000_2381.jpg
    000_2381.jpg
    71.3 KB · 查看: 440
go : www.xanga.com
then u will find a lot of interesting entries in english.. .. the more u read the more ur english skill gonna be improved....

Does anyone have any problem browse some US news websites? Like cnn.com or nbc.com.

I used to,but then you know,i am so so busy.So ``

QUOTE(Alexliao @ 2006年07月17日 Monday, 12:19 AM)
Just to BEE.
You see it ?Bee
[snapback]1381925[/snapback]​

Yes, I can!
I don't have any problem.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部