• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Tongue Twisters (1人在浏览)

happy

荣誉会员
荣誉会员
注册
2004-08-21
帖子
反馈评分
点数
How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood? If Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood, how much wood could and would Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck? Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and wood chuck wood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.
Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?
Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Tongue Twister tried to train his tongue to twist and turn, and twit an twat, to learn the letter "T".

Pete's pa pete poked to the pea patch to pick a peck of peas for the poor pink pig in the pine hole pig-pen.

Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew.
While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew.
Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze.
Freezy trees made these trees' cheese freeze.
That's what made these three free fleas sneeze.

Two tried and true tridents

Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye.
If cows could fly I'd have a cow pie in my eye.

How many cans can a cannibal nibble
if a cannibal can nibble cans?
As many cans as a cannibal can nibble
if a cannibal can nibble cans.

Bobby Bippy bought a bat.
Bobby Bippy bought a ball.
With his bat Bob banged the ball
Banged it bump against the wall
But so boldly Bobby banged it
That he burst his rubber ball
"Boo!" cried Bobby
Bad luck ball
Bad luck Bobby, bad luck ball
Now to drown his many troubles
Bobby Bippy's blowing bubbles.

Black background, brown background.

Very well, very well, very well ...

Tie twine to three tree twigs.

Rory the warrior and Roger the worrier were reared wrongly in a rural brewery.

Three short sword sheaths.

Caution: Wide Right Turns

How many berries could a bare berry carry,
if a bare berry could carry berries?
Well they can't carry berries
(which could make you very wary)
but a bare berry carried is more scary!

What did you have for breakfast?
- rubber balls and liquor!
What did you have for lunch?
What did you have for dinner?

The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.

Rhys watched Ross switch his Irish wristwatch for a Swiss wristwatch.

He threw three free throws.

Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread.
Spread it thick, say it quick!
Spread it thicker, say it quicker!
Don't eat with your mouth full!

How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?

If you're keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts,
buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.

Yally Bally had a jolly golliwog. Feeling folly, Yally Bally Bought his jolly golli' a dollie made of holly! The golli', feeling jolly, named the holly dollie, Polly. So Yally Bally's jolly golli's holly dollie Polly's also jolly!

Tommy Tucker tried to tie Tammy's Turtles tie.

John, where Peter had had "had had", had had "had";
"had had" had had his master's approval.

Double bubble gum, bubbles double.

The big black bug bit the big black bear,
but the big black bear bit the big black bug back!

As one black bug, bled blue, black blood. The other black bug bled blue.

The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick

She sees cheese.

Seven sleazy shysters in sharkskin suits sold sheared sealskins to seasick sailors.

Silly sheep weep and sleep.

A turbot's not a burbot, for a turbot's a butt, but a burbot's not.

I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, upon a slitted sheet I sit.

Round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran.

How much ground could a grounghog grind if a groundhog could grind ground?

Bake big batches of brown blueberry bread.

Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.

Busy buzzing bumble bees.

A big black bear sat on a big black bug.

A bloke's bike back brake block broke.

No nose knows like a gnome's nose knows.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Betty Botter bought some butter but, said she, the butter's bitter.
If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter will make my bitter batter better.
So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter,
put it in her bitter batter, made her bitter batter better.
So 'twas better Betty Botter bought some better butter.

Six sick sea-serpents swam the seven seas.

A flea and a fly in a flue were imprisoned.
So what could they do?
Said the fly, "Let us flee".
Said the flea, "Let us fly".
So they flew through a flaw in the flue.

Unique New York, unique New York, unique New York, ...

Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter.
Peter Pan Peanut is the peanut picky people pick.

Thin sticks, thick bricks

Cheryl's chilly cheap chip shop sells Cheryl's cheap chips.

The cat catchers can't catch caught cats.

Bright blows the broom on the brook's bare brown banks.

The bleak breeze blights the bright blue blossom

Betty beat a bit of butter to make a better batter.

Am I and Amy aiming anemic anemonies on my many enemies?

Tiny orangutan tongues!

A laurel-crowned clown!

When does the wristwatch strap shop shut?
Does the wristwatch strap shop shut soon?
Which wristwatch straps are Swiss wristwatch straps?

Lesser weather never weathered lesser wetter weather.

A purely rural duel truly plural is better than a purely plural duel truly rural.

Is there a pleasant peasant present?

United States twin-screw steel cruisers.

Urgent detergent!

Robin Redbreast's bad breath

Diligence dismisseth despondency

Do drop in at the Dewdrop Inn.

She is a thistle sifter
and she has a sieve of sifted thistles,
and a sieve of unsifted thistles,
and the sieve of unsifted thistles
she sieves into the sieve of sifted thistles,
because she is a thistle sifter.

The sun shines on shop signs.

On two thousand acres, too tangled for tilling,
Where thousands of thorn trees grew thrifty and thrilling,
Theophilus Twistle, less thrifty than some,
Thrust three thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb!

A tidy tiger tied a tie tighter to tidy her tiny tail

Sheath thy sword," the surly sheriff said, "or surely shall a churlish serf soon shatter thee."

A skunk sat on a stump.
The skunk thunk the stump stunk,
And the stump thunk the skunk stunk.

Thirty thrifty whistling washers witchingly whistling, wishing washing was washed.

Some of them are quite challenge. I can barely read them when I slow down.

I have this special training last year...

really?
how?

Read them out many times and use many skills.

Read them out many times and use many skills.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部