• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

TALKING ABOUT UNIVERSTY.. (1人在浏览)

自助餐

小学二年级
注册
2005-06-27
帖子
反馈评分
点数
What kind of Universty is considering to be good. How to just it ,and how to choise a Univerty is suit for myself .

It depends.......the famous one the better!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年07月05日 Tuesday, 05:01 PM)
It depends.......the famous one the better!
[snapback]479684[/snapback]​

Can you tell me more about it ?

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月05日 Tuesday, 04:46 PM)
What kind of Universty is considering to be good. How to just it ,and how to choise a Univerty is suit for myself .
[snapback]479621[/snapback]​

It depends. I think the most suitable to you is the best. In China, I think you should make sure how the condition of the univeristy is. Whether the teachers are good? Whether the dorms are acceptable? Whether it is good for your future?...
As far as I'm concerned, perhaps I am influenced deeply by my professor, I don't fetishize the fame of the university. Undeniably, I don't have the ability to go to Tsinghua University or Peking University. But I am quite happy with my school now.

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月05日 Tuesday, 08:35 PM)
Can you tell me more about it ?
[snapback]480362[/snapback]​

Since you are in China, should you know the university better than me. You shoulde also read Mask's message above. He already gave you very helpful comments. Whatever I say is useless unless you have a good score on your exams. So what I say is "it depends.........!"

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年07月06日 Wednesday, 12:05 AM)
It depends. I think the most suitable to you is the best. In China, I think you should make sure how the condition of the univeristy is. Whether the teachers are good? Whether the dorms are acceptable? Whether it is good for your future?...
As far as I'm concerned, perhaps I am influenced deeply by my professor, I don't fetishize the fame of the university. Undeniably, I don't have the ability to go to Tsinghua University or Peking University. But I am quite happy with my school now.
[snapback]480682[/snapback]​

The universty ,I can't get the definit. Just general know from TV magazine .site . So I can't get the imformations what you said ...

i agree with mask
my university is considered to be a most beautiful university in China
it is very comfortable to study here
the teachers are also very good
though the tuition is very high ,i enjoy my life here

QUOTE(小一 @ 2005年07月06日 Wednesday, 10:04 PM)
i agree with mask
my university is considered to be a most beautiful university in China
it is very comfortable to study here
the teachers are also very good
though the tuition is very high ,i enjoy my life here
[snapback]483299[/snapback]​

Which universty are you study now?Can you tell some more on it ?
From you messege that I think your universty is the 2B line ,right ?It's high tuition.
And do you know some about other universtys?

first to choose ur major then the university

i do think that major is important too~

In my opinion, I think, The good university is the place where you can consolidate your knowlege and skills. they said, once you get in the top 10 university, you still say, it just normal, nothing special.

From Asian Weekly, they ranked the university according to their research results published, the fund injected into education, the number of lecture get the Nobel prise, and the students' comment.

In the western country, especially in the good universities such as Harvard, MIT, Standford uni, Cambridge uni, the governemnt and private enterprises injected billion of US dollar into those institution, but those universities in china, the fund they get from chinese government is limited, they said in Tsinghua university, the total injection from 1999-2002 was 900 million chinese yuan. it is pretty too little.

In the territory of research publication, I have to say that those top unis in the western country is much more than the top universities in china.

In my opinion, from the large population and difficult level of exams point of view I think those people in top chinese universisty is as smart, or more smart than those people in top university around the world.

QUOTE(benjaminpan2 @ 2005年07月26日 Tuesday, 07:07 PM)
In my opinion, from the large population and difficult level of exams point of view I think those people in top chinese universisty is as smart, or more smart than those people in top university around the world.
[snapback]554953[/snapback]​

I agree! Those students in the top Chinese Universities are the best of the best. I know there is a student originally from Tsinghua University. After he finished he master in Computer Science at our school, he is the phD student at MIT now. He's very smart!

Beside the above, I think the school should expose you to some spirit which has been generated by the human civilization.

QUOTE(benjaminpan2 @ 2005年07月26日 Tuesday, 07:07 PM)
In my opinion, I think, The good university is the place where you can consolidate your knowlege and skills. they said, once you get in the top 10 university, you still say, it just normal, nothing special.

From Asian Weekly, they ranked the university according to their research results published, the fund injected into education, the number of lecture get the Nobel prise, and the students' comment.

In the western country, especially in the good universities such as Harvard, MIT, Standford uni, Cambridge uni, the governemnt and private enterprises injected billion of US dollar into those institution, but those universities in china, the fund they get from chinese government is limited, they said in Tsinghua university, the total injection from 1999-2002 was 900 million chinese yuan. it is pretty too little.

In the territory of research publication, I have to say that those top unis in the western country is much more than the top universities in china.

[snapback]554953[/snapback]​

I did'n know how to inject the fund to the unversty in china, but I think that is less, 'couse that chinese now has so many student can't pay the tuition in the universty!
In china If you get into the top 10 universty ,It's very hard ,you must pay many efferd . especially Tqinghua ,Peking universty !

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年07月27日 Wednesday, 04:33 AM)
I agree! Those students in the top Chinese Universities are the best of the best. I know there is a student originally from Tsinghua University. After he finished he master in Computer Science at our school, he is the phD student at MIT now. He's very smart!
[snapback]555969[/snapback]​

Bee , are you live nearby Standford universy? That is make large contribution for Silicon Vally. MIT what is the full name ,and what is phD,can you tell me more?

QUOTE(自助餐 @ 2005年07月27日 Wednesday, 10:55 PM)
Bee , are you live nearby Standford universy? That is make large contribution for Silicon Vally. MIT what is the full name ,and what is phD,can you tell me more?
[snapback]558107[/snapback]​

San Francisco is very close to Stanford Univerisity.
MIT = Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Ph.D = Doctoral (Dr.) 博士
(Doctor of Philosophy)

Speaking of donation to Stanford University, there are tons of money donate to the university. Here are some highlights:

$50 million gift
two alumni donors, Bradford M. Freeman, Class of 1964, and Ronald P. Spogli, Class of 1970
Various other donors have contributed $44 million to SIIS

donation of a $2 million endowment for the program from a Hong Kong foundation.

Pehong Chen, founder and CEO of Redwood City-based BroadVision, and his wife, Adele, will donate $15 million to Stanford University to establish a new institute for the study of particle astrophysics and cosmology March 6, 2001

the co-founder of HP, Dave Packard was famous in the Silicon Valley for large donations. In the recent past Stanford got a large donation of more than $ 300 Million

Stanford has accepted a large donation ($43.5 million) from Charles and Nancy Munger, to be used to support construction of a new graduate residence, large enough to house around 500 graduate students.

Stanford has "quietly raised" more than $1.8 billion in cash and pledges over the past six years. Last year's total of $319.4 million placed Stanford second among the nation's higher education institutions in terms of gifts received.

March 3 (Bloomberg) -- Harvard and Stanford universities led U.S. colleges and universities in raising $24.4 billion in fiscal 2004, 3.4 percent more than the previous year, according to a study by Rand Corp.

Rounding out Rand's top 10 fundraisers were Philadelphia-based University of Pennsylvania with $332.8 million; University of Southern California in Los Angeles with $322.1 million; Baltimore's Johns Hopkins University with $311.6 million; New York-based Columbia University with $290.6 million; Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge with $289.8 million; Yale University with $264.8 million; and the University of California, Los Angeles, with $262.1 million.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年07月28日 Thursday, 04:02 AM)
San Francisco is very close to Stanford Univerisity.
MIT = Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Ph.D = Doctoral (Dr.) 博士
(Doctor of Philosophy)
Speaking of donation to Stanford University, there are tons of money donate to the university. Here are some highlights:

$50 million gift
two alumni donors, Bradford M. Freeman, Class of 1964, and Ronald P. Spogli, Class of 1970
Various other donors have contributed $44 million to SIIS

donation of a $2 million endowment for the program from a Hong Kong foundation.

Pehong Chen, founder and CEO of Redwood City-based BroadVision, and his wife, Adele, will donate $15 million to Stanford University to establish a new institute for the study of particle astrophysics and cosmology March 6, 2001

the co-founder of HP, Dave Packard was famous in the Silicon Valley for large donations. In the recent past Stanford got a large donation of more than $ 300 Million

Stanford has accepted a large donation ($43.5 million) from Charles and Nancy Munger, to be used to support construction of a new graduate residence, large enough to house around 500 graduate students.

Stanford has "quietly raised" more than $1.8 billion in cash and pledges over the past six years. Last year's total of $319.4 million placed Stanford second among the nation's higher education institutions in terms of gifts received.

March 3 (Bloomberg) -- Harvard and Stanford universities led U.S. colleges and universities in raising $24.4 billion in fiscal 2004, 3.4 percent more than the previous year, according to a study by Rand Corp.

Rounding out Rand's top 10 fundraisers were Philadelphia-based University of Pennsylvania with $332.8 million; University of Southern California in Los Angeles with $322.1 million; Baltimore's Johns Hopkins University with $311.6 million; New York-based Columbia University with $290.6 million; Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge with $289.8 million; Yale University with $264.8 million; and the University of California, Los Angeles, with $262.1 million.
[snapback]558606[/snapback]​

That's great. As I know . Li Jiacheng Shao Yifu donate large money for chinese universty.Hope more and more alunmus donate fund to the universty which they gratuated. someday ,hope the tution can reduce in universty.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部