• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Merry Christmas, to myself (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
To the Chinese youths, Christmas takes an a little bit embarrassing place. When involved in a relationship, Christmas is for the date; when you are not, you don't know why there is such a festival around you.

As a Chinese young guy, it's impossible to pretend that you don't even ever hear of Christmas. However, when you're walking at the campus, the pairs are always in your eyesight. They are like the annoying mosquitoes flying around your ears when you are trying to fall asleep.

There are three Valentine's days, one Christmas, the birthdays, the anniversary, and maybe some special days in one year. That's tiring enough.

I had a very unhappy Christmas last year. A blur that a guy walking along the paths under the chilly wind occurs to me. The blur is becoming vaguer and vaguer. Human brains are too complicated. As time goes by, you may even be cheated by yourself.

Merry Christmas, to myself.

happy to everybody

Merry Christmas to everybody

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年12月25日 Sunday, 04:35 PM)
To the Chinese youths, Christmas takes an a little bit embarrassing place. When involved in a relationship, Christmas is for the date; when you are not, you don't know why there is such a festival around you.

As a Chinese young guy, it's impossible to pretend that you don't even ever hear of Christmas. However, when you're walking at the campus, the pairs are always in your eyesight. They are like the annoying mosquitoes flying around your ears when you are trying to fall asleep.

There are three Valentine's days, one Christmas, the birthdays, the anniversary, and maybe some special days in one year. That's tiring enough.

I had a very unhappy Christmas last year. A blur that a guy walking along the paths under the chilly wind occurs to me. The blur is becoming vaguer and vaguer. Human brains are too complicated. As time goes by, you may even be cheated by yourself.

Merry Christmas, to myself.
[snapback]882226[/snapback]​

Being lonely in the holidays or special days is pitiful and poring. Life is short, sometimes you need to learn to forget those sad memory. You need to look forward and try to make yourself a happy one. Christmas is a time to share the joy and having fun. You never know on the other end there is someone also being lonely and unpleasant like you. She is also eager to spend this special occasion with someone she loves. It's a matter of time for both of you to meet up then become significant half. At least, you should say Merry Christmas to the one who you haven't met yet. She is somewhere out there. It could be someone around you. It could be anyone.
So let's say Merry Christmas to everybody and have a successful and productive new year!

You are too selfish
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年12月26日 Monday, 03:25 AM)
Being lonely in the holidays or special days is pitiful and poring. Life is short, sometimes you need to learn to forget those sad memory. You need to look forward and try to make yourself a happy one. Christmas is a time to share the joy and having fun. You never know on the other end there is someone also being lonely and unpleasant like you. She is also eager to spend this special occasion with someone she loves. It's a matter of time for both of you to meet up then become significant half. At least, you should say Merry Christmas to the one who you haven't met yet. She is somewhere out there. It could be someone around you. It could be anyone.
So let's say Merry Christmas to everybody and have a successful and productive new year!
[snapback]882723[/snapback]​

Thanks. I did feel unhappy that night. In fact, "to myself" added at the end was a literatural trick. I thought it more sorrowful and emoted in a high level. I wondered whether readers would sense. I thought you could have sensed that. Haha... I am not that selfish.
tongue.gif

According to the western mythology, man is born as a half, which means incomplete. Then he has to find his other half by falling in love with or marrying the one. I am making extreme efforts to get a doctoral degree. Of course, master degree comes first. Doctoral degree is the necessity of achieving my dream anyway. At this time, I think I just can follow the fate and don't care much about the relationship things. Although I couldn't find my other half in this period, I hope you find yours.

Be patient.... lucks and fortunes are on your way! There is a will, there is a way.

Cheers!

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部