• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS POINT? (1人在浏览)

爱蛋蛋

高中一年级
注册
2005-02-12
帖子
反馈评分
点数
YOU LOVE A PERSON DOES NOT MEAN YOU OWN HIM。AS LONG AS HE GET S HAPPY,YOU WILL BE HAPPY TOO,ALTHOUGH THE HAPPY DOES NOT COME FROM YOU。

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月25日 Saturday, 01:14 AM)
YOU LOVE A PERSON DOES NOT MEAN YOU OWN HIM。AS LONG AS HE GET S HAPPY,YOU WILL BE HAPPY TOO,ALTHOUGH THE HAPPY DOES NOT COME FROM YOU。
[snapback]443913[/snapback]​

I agree with you on the first part. You love him doesn't mean you own him or control him. But if he is happy by saying or doing something that really hurt your feeling. Are you still happy as he does? Unless both of you are care and respect each other, you don't doing anything hurt each other's feeling. Then you can say as long as you are happy, I will be happy too. The cause of happy doesn't have to come from one of you, but one of you can share your happiness to the other one.

as long as he happy,so i will happy

Maybe I was thinking too complicated on this issue or maybe I am too selfish. As I can tell that girls are easy to satisfy. You always like to sacrifice yourself to make guys happy.

Sb. does,but sb.doesn't~~

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月25日 Saturday, 03:27 PM)
Maybe I was thinking too complicated on this issue or maybe I am too selfish. As I can tell that girls are easy to satisfy. You always like to sacrifice yourself to make guys happy.
[snapback]445188[/snapback]​

I AM JUST THE ONE。

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月27日 Monday, 12:17 PM)
I AM JUST THE ONE。
[snapback]451486[/snapback]​

I am so jealous your boyfriend can find such a girl like you!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月27日 Monday, 02:40 PM)
I am so jealous your boyfriend can find such a girl like you!
[snapback]452013[/snapback]​

IT’S A BURDEN。

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月27日 Monday, 09:25 PM)
IT’S A BURDEN。
[snapback]453323[/snapback]​

Good luck. Find your real happiness as soon as possible...

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月27日 Monday, 09:25 PM)
IT’S A BURDEN。
[snapback]453323[/snapback]​

Maybe the burden becomes his stimulation. Since you are willing to sacrifice yourself to please him, he should see it and fell it. He should love you more!

Although, I know nothing about you, in fact, you know deeply in your heart that there are many forthcomings for you to chase for. I suffered from the same shit as you are suffering. I know clearly that only when you get over this shit can you find your real happiness. Maybe I am not so spoony as you are; maybe my experience means nothing to you; maybe you still regard it as happiness... Anyway, I hope you can gain the other way of being happy in your life...

I believe she already had someone in her life and she is living happily with that person. Otherwise, she wouldn't say, "His happiness is my sayness".

If that person is not with her, I think she will be broken-hearted again sooner or later. Anyway, good luck to her.
happy.gif

I don't think so! happy!feeling with your heart! It can't find. feeling it!

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月25日 Saturday, 01:14 AM)
[snapback]443913[/snapback]​

I didn't agree that ,maybe you are a lenient girl.Girl ofton was waited by the boy who ambion you ,but some boy is shy .so ,i think if you love some one , whoever boy or girl ,you must act!
There is a hart -stirring story.a boy and a girl is good feeling with eath other.but both of them didn't do any action. the boy send a prent to the girl ,is a Japanese song.at that time ,she didn't mean it ,Soon the boy has been to Japan.after several years.girl mean it is that the boy love the girl ,expres in that Janpanese song. what a shame!!!!!!!

Don't let love go so easy!!!!!

I don't think it is a secret love burning in 爱蛋蛋's heart. From her words, I guess the boy she's loving is her ex-boyfriend. Anyway, good luck to her.

mask:If the truth is what you said,I'll sorry to hear that!I'll also suggest loving egg ,drop him! it is deep in hurt

I just guess. I have the similar experience. It's just some kind of feeling which made me guess so.The choices are in her hand. Hope 爱蛋蛋 won't mind if I guess right.

Let go back to the original topic this post. We didn't want to discuss too much about 爱蛋蛋's personal stuff. Hopefully, she doesn't mind.

爱蛋蛋, where are you now? Long time no see in "English Corner". Can't we continue with neglecting the discussion on your sixth sense?
happy.gif
. Hope you come back soon.

HAHA```
ha.gif

I’M SORRY。I’M LATE。
tongue.gif

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I VISTED HERE LAST TIME。BECAUSE I HAD BEEN BUSY WITH MY FINAL EXAM。SINCE ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN FINISHED, I ’M COMING BACK!
ha.gif

BEYOND MY EXPECTATION,THIS TOPIC HAVE CAUSED YOUR HOT DISCUSSION。IT’S QUITE SURPRISED TO ME,ESPECAILLY SOMETHING ABOUT MY PERSONAL AFFAIRS,
ha.gif

ANYWAY,I DONNOT MIND。TO CONTRARY,I FIND A LITTLE INTERSTED IN IT,HEHE```
THE COMMENT ABOUT ME YOU HAD GUESSED I HAVE READ CAREFUULY。SOME OF THEM ARE QUITE FIT,BUT PARTLY THEY ARE NOT PROPER。HOWEVER,THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
NOW THERE IS A WORD IN MY MIND:LIVE FOR MYSELF!

Welcome back!^_^.

Do you mean you have found another way to be happy? If it is, I am glad to hear that.

THERE IS NO ONE IN THE WORLD WE CANOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM .IF IT DO,THE ONLY ONE IS OURSELVES.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部