• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

China to Offer US$2 Mln Aid to Quake-hit Indonesia (1人在浏览)

happy

荣誉会员
荣誉会员
注册
2004-08-21
帖子
反馈评分
点数
The Chinese government decided on Saturday to offer an urgent aid of US$2 million in cash for quake-hit Indonesia.

The Chinese government has told the Indonesian government China will offer any necessary aid, sources with the Chinese Foreign Ministry said.

The sources said China will also offer rescue personnel and materials according to the situation of the disaster.

A powerful earthquake measuring 5.9 on the Richter scale rocked Indonesia's province of Yogyakarta and several parts of Central Java at 5:55 AM local time on Saturday morning (2255 GMT Friday).

Officials with the Indonesian Red Cross put the estimated death toll at 3,500. The quake also left 1,017 people seriously injured and 872 others lightly injured and caused a total of 3,024 houses to collapse.

Chinese President Hu Jintao sent on Saturday a message of condolences to his Indonesian counterpart Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono over the heavy casualties and property losses caused by the strong earthquake.

(Xinhua News Agency May 28, 2006)

中国政府就是好

Disaster and tragedy can happen any time, anywhere. We should show our love to help them, no matter who they are, what they race are. Chinese people are always generous!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2006年05月31日 Wednesday, 03:37 AM)
Disaster and tragedy can happen any time, anywhere. We should show our love to help them, no matter who they are, what they race are. Chinese people are always generous!
[snapback]1247566[/snapback]​

印尼人的良心都让狗吃掉了。
多少华人让他们屠杀,侮辱?
之前差点又来了个排华浪潮。

我们不要做农夫去救这条冻僵的毒蛇。

把印尼人 塞到火山口,喷到万米高空。。。。。

印尼人 go to hell

QUOTE(dengdeng @ 2006年05月31日 Wednesday, 01:15 PM)
印尼人的良心都让狗吃掉了。
多少华人让他们屠杀,侮辱?
之前差点又来了个排华浪潮。

我们不要做农夫去救这条冻僵的毒蛇。

把印尼人 塞到火山口,喷到万米高空。。。。。

印尼人 go to hell
[snapback]1248204[/snapback]​

同意,曾经看到相关排华的图片,简直不是人!
当然,或许他们当中还有好人。
我们作为百姓,不明白政府的作为,或许有其它因素吧;但不能排除我对他们的憎恨。

QUOTE(dengdeng @ 2006年05月31日 Wednesday, 01:15 PM)
印尼人的良心都让狗吃掉了。
多少华人让他们屠杀,侮辱?
之前差点又来了个排华浪潮。

我们不要做农夫去救这条冻僵的毒蛇。

把印尼人 塞到火山口,喷到万米高空。。。。。

印尼人 go to hell
[snapback]1248204[/snapback]​

I understood what you said. But a tragedy is tragedy. Let's forget about the color, race, religion and nation, treat each other as human being. Open your heart and share your love with the victims from the disaster. As god said to love your enemy as yourself!

Let me show you the story...
The Farmer and the Snake
and 东郭先生与狼。

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2006年06月01日 Thursday, 07:24 AM)
I understood what you said. But a tragedy is tragedy. Let's forget about the color, race, religion and nation, treat each other as human being. Open your heart and share your love with the victims from the disaster. As god said to love your enemy as yourself!
[snapback]1254352[/snapback]​

Maybe you are right
But sorry, I cant.

耶稣说,人家打你左脸,把右脸伸给他.
可惜被打的不是耶稣.

若无切肤之痛, 怎会感同身受

Jesus's sacrifice is far greater than to be slapped on the face.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2006年06月01日 Thursday, 07:24 AM)
[snapback]1254352[/snapback]​

we are not god. even god will be disappointed about what they have done to our people in the country. don't expect us to be more grateful for these people, who were born with evil. god punishes them by this kind of disaster.

when we can't tell wrong from right, we have lost our righteousness.
In Bible, God also will cut those branches that never bear fruits.

QUOTE(byronroy @ 2006年06月05日 Monday, 10:39 PM)
we are not god. even god will be disappointed about what they have done to our people in the country. don't expect us to be more grateful for these people, who were born with evil. god punishes them by this kind of disaster.
[snapback]1274239[/snapback]​

I am sure god was disappointed by their atrocity. But we can't take revenge or do the same as they did to our people. We save people's life not based on what they did in the past. We just consider to save human lives because it's something we can do. Maybe our government has done as god said to love your enemy. The $2 million dollars would help the victims a lot in their country.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2006年06月06日 Tuesday, 06:33 AM)
I am sure god was disappointed by their atrocity. But we can't take revenge or do the same as they did to our people. We save people's life not based on what they did in the past. We just consider to save human lives because it's something we can do. Maybe our government has done as god said to love your enemy. The $2 million dollars would help the victims a lot in their country.
[snapback]1274689[/snapback]​

Revenge is not what I wanted, pal. Our government's donation shows Chinese wisdom. I just remind people what is wrong and what is right. Please admit that they were evil things, not human being, when they committed those sins. then you'd know we are helping some monster.

If you believe in original sin, all humans are evil. They are evil, so are we. God wills their disaster, and He also wills his followers to help them. Jesus wills the goodness. Our graceful Lord, however, certainly doesn't will hatred to certain people, which is derived from evil nature of human beings. In this higher extent, rather than literally understanding of the word, righteousness is on behalf of the helpless. The Samaritan also saved the helpless Jew.

The sin they had committed is not the original sin. They would be punished, and they have just been punished.

Sin is not a part of original human nature. God created the first people with the ability to choose whether or not to trust and obey God. (See Genesis 2-3.) Today, however, all people are born with sinful nature that holds us in slavery and leads to all kinds of law-breaking. (See Genesis 6:5-7; Mark 7:20-23; Romans 1:18-32; Romans 3:9-20; etc.)

God also expects his people to be righteous. But we, especially those above-mentioned people, fail to live according to God’s will. So Satan caught them, and that’s why they committed those terrible sins.

Our government has done the things to show our leaders’ wisdom, but, in my opinion, to the wrong people. In our country, there are still so many helpless people, waiting for help and assistance; for them, they see no future.

Yes, you are right that we should not be hatred to a certain nation or people. I treat people from all around the world fair, but I will also strongly be aware of those enemies who look like friends.

I think, maybe a careless mistake in my writing made you misunderstand. I didn't mean we committed sin. As you said, I just meant we were born with sin.

We love China differently. Maybe that's why we think differently. I believe, at first I am a human being, and then a Chinese. To help the Chinese helpless is no more than to help the helpless oversea. If you ask me why not help Chinese first, I have no answer. I just think that way.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部