• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

蜜蜂and DBLOVER~~~come in ~~~~ (1人在浏览)

这个论坛融合了电白人的各种技术的最高水平的,我可以肯定English Corner的2个版主比一中任何一个英语老师都强,包括我以前的英语老师潘广和贺胜文在内

QUOTE(马甲的马甲 @ 2005年06月13日 Monday, 05:31 PM)
这个论坛融合了电白人的各种技术的最高水平的,我可以肯定English Corner的2个版主比一中任何一个英语老师都强,包括我以前的英语老师潘广和贺胜文在内
[snapback]415509[/snapback]​

You just brighten my day. But I am not that good as you thought. I am just one of the ordinary people who know very limited English. Sometimes, I felt sorry for meself when I found my English was not good enough. So I hope you guys don't compare my English with any of your teachers. They are all well trained professionals and major in English. I am not. I find myself still have plenty of room to improve and grow. I am taking responsibility to host this corner because I want to learn you and interact with each other. Please treat me as one of your friends.

I like reading Bee's message. Coz I can learn some phrases which maybe not that proffessional, but very useful. So, thanks, Bee.
hei.gif

QUOTE(呼呼 @ 2005年06月16日 Thursday, 12:57 PM)
I like reading Bee's message. Coz I can learn some phrases which maybe not that proffessional, but very useful. So, thanks, Bee.
hei.gif

[snapback]421851[/snapback]​

You are so Welcome! I am glad to see you here. How's everything recently?

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月12日 Sunday, 02:54 PM)
This is a good idea. But I don't see it's a necessary for now. We will see how many demands that come up and what kind of needs that people bring up. Then we can make adjustments and come up with a better solution. There are a few points that I want to clear up the air:
1). I don't recommend people (students) bring all their homework assignments up here to ask us. I suggest you give yourself a chance first, don't just post them up here without give yourself a try first. If you find something that is interesting and you want to bring up for discussion. That is fine.
2). We want to make it clear that we are NOT the English professionals. Whatever we respond are not guarantee will be correct or perfect. Sometimes, there are many approaches to a problem. There is not always an absolute answer. Please DO NOT use whatever we say here to argue with your teachers or other people!
3). As a function of a forum, everyone can participate and share their ideas. We don't want to develop in a way which only us (DBLOVER and me) to respond any problems. I believe there are many other people in this forum are better than us. Specially, I am talking about those of who are major in English. I encourage everyone can participate in discussion and share your thoughts.
4). This is only a voluntary corner. It's not our responsibility to answer your problems. We are not guarantee all your problems will be answered or responded in time. We are not responsible for any mistakes or loss incur through any of our responses.
5). Don't expect too high from us or you will find disappointed!
6). The most important one: take care yourself and love others, have a wonderful life everyone!
[snapback]412700[/snapback]​

QUITE REASONABLE,I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY 。

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月16日 Thursday, 01:46 PM)
You are so Welcome! I am glad to see you here. How's everything recently?
[snapback]422017[/snapback]​

It's sucked. Anyway, I'm trying to handle it.

THERE ARE MANY FRIENDS MAJOR IN ENGLISH,AS FAR AS I KONW,“炸鸡”“高跟鞋与破花布”“小一”……ALTHOUGHT SOME STUDENTS ARE NOT SPECIAL IN IT,THEY CAN MASTER IT TOO。LAST WEEK ,WHEN I RETURNED HOME,I HEARD A GOOD NEWS THAT ONE OF MY RELATIVES WHO IS STUDYING IN NO .1 MIDDLE SCHOOL HAD WON THE FIRSE GRADE IN THE ENGLISH COMPETETION OF WHOLE COUNTRY.BEFORE THAT,THERE WAS NO ONE IN DIANBAI HAD GOTTEN THE PRICE,WHICH QUITE SURPRISED TO ME,BUT ALSO PLEASED ME.

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月16日 Thursday, 06:33 PM)
THERE ARE MANY FRIENDS MAJOR IN ENGLISH,AS FAR AS I KONW,“炸鸡”“高跟鞋与破花布”“小一”……ALTHOUGHT SOME STUDENTS ARE NOT SPECIAL IN IT,THEY CAN MASTER IT TOO。LAST WEEK ,WHEN I RETURNED HOME,I HEARD A GOOD NEWS THAT ONE OF MY RELATIVES WHO IS STUDYING IN NO .1 MIDDLE SCHOOL HAD WON THE FIRSE GRADE IN THE ENGLISH COMPETETION OF WHOLE COUNTRY.BEFORE THAT,THERE WAS NO ONE IN DIANBAI HAD GOTTEN THE PRICE,WHICH QUITE SURPRISED TO ME,BUT ALSO PLEASED ME.
[snapback]422604[/snapback]​

"呼呼" is also major in English. Her English is quite good too.
You are right. In these days, there are a lot of people can be a master in English even they are not really major in English. I believe you are sure proud of someone that you know became the first person in DianBai to win such a high prize and honor. I love to hear success stories too.

Absolutely. Your news is sth very like an inspiration. We all like to hear that kind of news.
p2.gif

QUOTE(呼呼 @ 2005年06月16日 Thursday, 06:29 PM)
It's sucked. Anyway, I'm trying to handle it.
[snapback]422593[/snapback]​

Maybe you set too high standard for yourself. Sometimes, you need to relax yourself and try to have some funs. You should be the one to manage and make up of your life, don't let life overwhelm you. Of course, I am sure that you can handle everything perfectly whatever you are undertaking.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月17日 Friday, 03:40 PM)
Maybe you set too high standard for yourself. Sometimes, you need to relax yourself and try to have some funs. You should be the one to manage and make up of your life, don't let life overwhelm you. Of course, I am sure that you can handle everything perfectly whatever you are undertaking.
[snapback]424193[/snapback]​

As I'm growing up, I have to face some difficulties, that's natural. I think everyone has to undertake sth unpleasure or unexpected in their lives, and sometimes they are inevitable. I'm not setting a very high standard for myself, I just don't want to be idling. Don't worry about me,I know how to lead a suitable life, I will have fun as well as working hard.
Anyway, thanks so much for your suggestion. You are so nice
smile.gif

QUOTE(呼呼 @ 2005年06月17日 Friday, 04:53 PM)
As I'm growing up, I have to face some difficulties, that's natural. I think everyone has to undertake sth unpleasure or unexpected in their lives, and sometimes they are inevitable. I'm not setting a very high standard for myself, I just don't want to be idling. Don't worry about me,I know how to lead a suitable life, I will have fun as well as working hard.
Anyway, thanks so much for your suggestion. You are so nice
smile.gif

[snapback]424513[/snapback]​

There you go! You are welcome! No matter of who you are, life is always mix with sweet and bitter. You need to deal with them all. But you only keep the good one, forget about the unhappy one. What I can say is work hard and play hard!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月14日 Tuesday, 04:29 AM)
You just brighten my day. But I am not that good as you thought. I am just one of the ordinary people who know very limited English. Sometimes, I felt sorry for meself when I found my English was not good enough. So I hope you guys don't compare my English with any of your teachers. They are all well trained professionals and major in English. I am not. I find myself still have plenty of room to improve and grow. I am taking responsibility to host this corner because I want to learn you and interact with each other. Please treat me as one of your friends.
[snapback]416444[/snapback]​

What's the meaning of "meself"?I guess,maybe you want to say "myself", right?

QUOTE(梅花 @ 2007年10月25日 Thursday, 10:10 PM)
What's the meaning of "meself"?I guess,maybe you want to say "myself", right?
[snapback]1982721[/snapback]​

Yes, that is a typo. Thanks for your correction.

Although I don't think English Corner is a good idea, it's good to hear the news.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部