• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

蜜蜂and DBLOVER~~~come in ~~~~ (1人在浏览)

camille

并不失落
荣誉会员
注册
2005-04-23
帖子
反馈评分
点数
年龄
smile.gif

我有一个建议啊
就是在English corner 建立一个(英语急救站)
好想在书本中的啊~生活中的~语法中的 ~
有什么疑问都在这里寻求答案
好象我经常遇到一些英语上的问题
却不知道问谁?
在这里是最好的地方了
好不好?
he.gif

好啊

我支持

谢谢
ko.gif

哈哈啊

支持一下.

路过

QUOTE(camille @ 2005年06月11日 Saturday, 11:31 AM)
smile.gif

我有一个建议啊
就是在English corner 建立一个(英语急救站)
好想在书本中的啊~生活中的~语法中的 ~
有什么疑问都在这里寻求答案
好象我经常遇到一些英语上的问题
却不知道问谁?
在这里是最好的地方了
好不好?
he.gif

[snapback]408739[/snapback]​

你可以在“English Corner”里提出你的问题,让大家一起来商讨吧。如果能帮的就帮。希望不要出题来考我们,让我们出洋相啦!

这个版块暂时还没火热起来,还不需要分的太细的,按楼上的蜜蜂大哥的说法就行啦……

要不就建议斑猪在版块里面置顶一张帖子专门解答同学们的问题就可以了
又可以节省资源

赞成楼上的
因为我经常想的问题都是都是非常分散的

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月11日 Saturday, 03:03 PM)
你可以在“English Corner”里提出你的问题,让大家一起来商讨吧。如果能帮的就帮。希望不要出题来考我们,让我们出洋相啦!
[snapback]409892[/snapback]​

正有这个打算
cx.gif

QUOTE(小瞬 @ 2005年06月11日 Saturday, 06:23 PM)
正有这个打算
cx.gif

[snapback]410343[/snapback]​

想死啊
dt.gif

俺E文超级菜的说!

大家不要吓我呀!吓我就不敢做版主啦!

呵呵。没吓你呀。。偶的英文也很菜的。。偶两年没学过英文了。都忘记了,哎。。要补习才行了。

QUOTE(kennylee @ 2005年06月11日 Saturday, 04:53 PM)
又可以节省资源
[snapback]410109[/snapback]​

` 田田 f
` 田田 Ls就是@
` 田田 ……
` 田田``rr 他好勇敢哦```
` 田田``\/
□`●
他好勇敢哦```-

QUOTE(kennylee @ 2005年06月11日 Saturday, 04:53 PM)
又可以节省资源
[snapback]410109[/snapback]​

This is a good idea. But I don't see it's a necessary for now. We will see how many demands that come up and what kind of needs that people bring up. Then we can make adjustments and come up with a better solution. There are a few points that I want to clear up the air:
1). I don't recommend people (students) bring all their homework assignments up here to ask us. I suggest you give yourself a chance first, don't just post them up here without give yourself a try first. If you find something that is interesting and you want to bring up for discussion. That is fine.
2). We want to make it clear that we are NOT the English professionals. Whatever we respond are not guarantee will be correct or perfect. Sometimes, there are many approaches to a problem. There is not always an absolute answer. Please DO NOT use whatever we say here to argue with your teachers or other people!
3). As a function of a forum, everyone can participate and share their ideas. We don't want to develop in a way which only us (DBLOVER and me) to respond any problems. I believe there are many other people in this forum are better than us. Specially, I am talking about those of who are major in English. I encourage everyone can participate in discussion and share your thoughts.
4). This is only a voluntary corner. It's not our responsibility to answer your problems. We are not guarantee all your problems will be answered or responded in time. We are not responsible for any mistakes or loss incur through any of our responses.
5). Don't expect too high from us or you will find disappointed!
6). The most important one: take care yourself and love others, have a wonderful life everyone!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月12日 Sunday, 02:54 PM)
This is a good idea. But I don't see it's a necessary for now. We will see how many demands that come up and what kind of needs that people bring up. Then we can make adjustments and come up with a better solution. There are a few points that I want to clear up the air:
1). I don't recommend people (students) bring all their homework assignments up here to ask us. I suggest you give yourself a chance first, don't just post them up here without give yourself a try first. If you find something that is interesting and you want to bring up for discussion. That is fine.
2). We want to make it clear that we are NOT the English professionals. Whatever we respond are not guarantee will be correct or perfect. Sometimes, there are many approaches to a problem. There is not always an absolute answer. Please DO NOT use whatever we say here to argue with your teachers or other people!
3). As a function of a forum, everyone can participate and share their ideas. We don't want to develop in a way which only us (DBLOVER and me) to respond any problems. I believe there are many other people in this forum are better than us. Specially, I am talking about those of who are major in English. I encourage everyone can participate in discussion and share your thoughts.
4). This is only a voluntary corner. It's not our responsibility to answer your problems. We are not guarantee all your problems will be answered or responded in time. We are not responsible for any mistakes or loss incur through any of our responses.
5). Don't expect too high from us or you will find disappointed!
6). The most important one: take care yourself and love others, have a wonderful life everyone!
[snapback]412700[/snapback]​

I will remember your word !
smile.gif

QUOTE(DBLOVER @ 2005年06月11日 Saturday, 10:44 PM)
大家不要吓我呀!吓我就不敢做版主啦!
[snapback]410996[/snapback]​

大家的英语都很菜的说~
me too !

HOHO,2位版主都是教授级人物的

不是英语专业的教授

嘎嘎~

QUOTE(半个人 @ 2005年06月12日 Sunday, 06:38 PM)
HOHO,2位版主都是教授级人物的
[snapback]413303[/snapback]​

不敢当, 我不是!I am still a student。

QUOTE(半个人 @ 2005年06月12日 Sunday, 06:38 PM)
HOHO,2位版主都是教授级人物的
[snapback]413303[/snapback]​

我们有福了
呵呵呵
ha.gif

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月13日 Monday, 05:11 AM)
不敢当, 我不是!I am still a student。
[snapback]414378[/snapback]​

哎哟
不要这么谦虚嘛`~~
cx.gif

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部