• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

水东有没有相关的英语培训班? (1人在浏览)

轻风拂乱

荣誉主席
注册
2007-08-23
帖子
反馈评分
点数
年龄
如题,不知道有没有呢。特别是儿童英语口语基础之类的。

另外,这里学英语的同胞们,我们大家为什么不成立一个英语俱乐部呢,可以定期举行英语角活动,实现大家面对面交流、锻炼口语。地点可以在东湖公园等地方,时间最好是晚上。这样不但可以促进学习交流,结交同道朋友,而且显得很有文化!

另外,可以发动学校组织学生进行英语角活动的。

不知道大家的意见如何?顶下啊!

自己先顶下!希望有人能带头组织啊。我觉得电白人学英语还是很落后,口语不注重。我在外地看到别人都做得很好。
虽然请不了外教,我们也可以请学校的老师出来!或者英语比较好的人出来主持一下。

This is a very good suggestion. But it might not be feasible unless there is someone wants to be a volunteer to lead and organize such a group of people. There are not too many people willing to participate.

QUOTE(轻风拂乱 @ 2007年10月20日 Saturday, 11:52 AM)
如题,不知道有没有呢。特别是儿童英语口语基础之类的。

另外,这里学英语的同胞们,我们大家为什么不成立一个英语俱乐部呢,可以定期举行英语角活动,实现大家面对面交流、锻炼口语。地点可以在东湖公园等地方,时间最好是晚上。这样不但可以促进学习交流,结交同道朋友,而且显得很有文化!

另外,可以发动学校组织学生进行英语角活动的。

不知道大家的意见如何?顶下啊!
[snapback]1976336[/snapback]​

QUOTE(轻风拂乱 @ 2007年10月20日 Saturday, 11:55 AM)
自己先顶下!希望有人能带头组织啊。我觉得电白人学英语还是很落后,口语不注重。我在外地看到别人都做得很好。
虽然请不了外教,我们也可以请学校的老师出来!或者英语比较好的人出来主持一下。
[snapback]1976343[/snapback]​

完全支持,无条件支持!
并希望能够汇合所有英语学习爱好者,共同进步...

从学校开始会更好,每个学校都有一个英语角更好!

So the problem is to find some volunteers . I think there are many people here who have the ability to organize such a group.
And I believe many people are willing to participate it !

QUOTE(轻风拂乱 @ 2007年10月21日 Sunday, 02:12 PM)
So the problem is to find some volunteers . I think there are many people here who have the ability to organize such a group.
And I believe many people are willing to participate it !
[snapback]1978226[/snapback]​

When I look around, it seems you are the best candidate for the position. Can you be the lead?

Thanks for your trusting.

I am sorry to say that I have no time and lack of ability to be the candidate. But if there is any who can lead,I will surely support him/her.

Too bad to hear you have refused to be the lead. It could be a good opportunity to practice your organizing capacity as well as English skills. I know it's hard to find this kind of activity organizer. Hope you can change your mind later or convince someone that you know to organize such a group since you have started the idea.

呵呵!!我本人强烈要求,不如大家参与,虽然我的英语水平还是幼儿园级,但我顶了

支持```

不如今年过年期间举行一个英语角活动,地点在东湖公园内,
大家自愿报名,到时谁都可以参加啊!
大家意见如何?

QUOTE(轻风拂乱 @ 2007年12月15日 Saturday, 10:06 AM)
大家自愿报名,到时谁都可以参加啊!
大家意见如何?
[snapback]2034925[/snapback]​

Good idea!
I wish I can join. But I hope other people can participate. There is nothing to lose.

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2007年12月16日 Sunday, 01:52 AM)
Good idea!
I wish I can join. But I hope other people can participate. There is nothing to lose.
[snapback]2035891[/snapback]​

Bee, are you gonna visit hometown again for the Spring Festival?

QUOTE(轻风拂乱 @ 2007年12月15日 Saturday, 10:06 AM)
大家自愿报名,到时谁都可以参加啊!
大家意见如何?
[snapback]2034925[/snapback]​

it might be better if we, Engnlish learners, could gather in a cafe to practise. the ideal cafe is the one of Grand Metro Hotel.

I also want to attend
niu.gif

in Guangzhou, I organized some parties and activities for a particular group of English learners. We keep regular contact through a QQ group, in which we share our experience and keep practising everyday. The following photo albumn shows about a farewell party for a member who has left for Vietnam to work.

[swf]http://www.56.com/p_47922578.swf[/swf]

This is good idea but I can do nothing for it as I am not in DianBai.

QUOTE(byronroy @ 2007年12月25日 Tuesday, 12:33 PM)
Bee, are you gonna visit hometown again for the Spring Festival?
[snapback]2047778[/snapback]​

I am thinking about it. I have saved a lot of vacation time. I am wondering how to spend it wisely. Taking a trip to China is one of my options. It's still too early to make the call.

我也想找英语培训班呀```但是  是为了考二级和四级用的`````

我也想找英语培训班呀```但是  是为了考二级和四级用的`````

./"我只想考个二级..

./"水东好像没什么好的培训班吧?

QUOTE(丨Snow丨z丨 @ 2008年01月02日 Wednesday, 04:58 PM)
./"我只想考个二级..

./"水东好像没什么好的培训班吧?
[snapback]2060480[/snapback]​

I think you don't need to find any tainning school if you just want to learn English for the exam.You can find your own way,or find some method through the internet.
That's my opinion and experience!

那就定了!

今年过年期间举行一个英语角活动,地点在东湖公园内,

时间为晚上7点到10点!

具体聚会方式希望能有人出来简单策划一下!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2007年12月26日 Wednesday, 03:52 AM)
I am thinking about it. I have saved a lot of vacation time. I am wondering how to spend it wisely. Taking a trip to China is one of my options. It's still too early to make the call.
[snapback]2048980[/snapback]​

It's too sad to say that I can't join you guys this time. I have decided not to go back this Spring Festival.
dk.gif
dk.gif
dk.gif

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部