• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Between Giving And Taking (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
You'll get a worth gift by giving more than you receive.

You'll learn fast maybe this is how you'll be happy.

In taking everything you'll lose the air you need to breathe.

In giving it away you'll find the precious thing you seek.

HELLO!MAY I HAVE YOUR REAL NAME?IT SEENS WE KNOW EACH OTHER。FREQUENTLY ,MY FEELING IS QUITE RIGHT!HEHE ``

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月08日 Wednesday, 11:28 PM)
HELLO!MAY I HAVE YOUR REAL NAME?IT SEENS WE KNOW EACH OTHER。FREQUENTLY ,MY FEELING IS QUITE RIGHT!HEHE ``
[snapback]400743[/snapback]​

I don't think so. I don't think we are acquainted with each other. What's more, I don't believe in the sixth sense. No offence. Hehe...

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月08日 Wednesday, 11:28 PM)
[snapback]400743[/snapback]​

Girls believe that their sixth sense always work. You could be right. But, a person is wearing a mask can have multiple characteristics and personalities. It will be hard this time unless he removes his mask!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月09日 Thursday, 12:34 AM)
Girls believe that their sixth sense always work. You could be right. But, a person is wearing a mask can have multiple characteristics and personalities. It will be hard this time unless he removes his mask!
[snapback]400853[/snapback]​

enen,I'm agree with you !
he.gif

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月09日 Thursday, 12:34 AM)
[snapback]400853[/snapback]​

I don't think so. It is quite easy, in fact.
Sometimes, distance makes aesthetic feeling. Moreover, I don't think anybody knows me here. Don't get me wrong. This is not the reason for naming "mask"...
hei.gif

I know what you meant. I also believe you know if a person wears a mask or without a mask can have a different identity. The way that the person acts and talks can be completely different.
Hopefully, "爱蛋蛋" doesn't feel so bad or disappointed. Her sixth senses didn't work out this time.
Anyway, I like the name "mask"!

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年06月09日 Thursday, 12:25 AM)
I don't think so. I don't think we are acquainted with each other. What's more, I don't believe in the sixth sense. No offence. Hehe...
[snapback]400839[/snapback]​

I DONNOT THINK SO ,TOO。
WHAT YOU SAID HAS MADE MY FEELING STRONGER,A VERY FAMILIAR SENSE。

QUOTE(mask @ 2005年06月10日 Friday, 09:25 PM)
I don't think so. It is quite easy, in fact.
Sometimes, distance makes aesthetic feeling. Moreover, I don't think anybody knows me here. Don't get me wrong. This is not the reason for naming "mask"...
hei.gif

[snapback]407459[/snapback]​

NOT NO BODY KNOWS YOU HERE,JUST YOU DONNOT WANT US TO KNOW YOU HERE。

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2005年06月11日 Saturday, 02:05 AM)
I know what you meant. I also believe you know if a person wears a mask or without a mask can have a different identity. The way that the person acts and talks can be completely different.
Hopefully, "爱蛋蛋" doesn't feel so bad or disappointed. Her sixth senses didn't work out this time.
Anyway, I like the name "mask"!
[snapback]407989[/snapback]​

A PERSON CAN CHAGE HIS NAME ,CHAGE HIS STYLEOR IDENTITY,BUT HE COULD HARDLY CHAGE HIS FEELING ,WHICH I DONNOT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIDE WHILE I STIKE TO。

UNDENIABLY,FEELING IS NOT RELIABLE,WHO BELIEVED IT IS QUITE EASY TO MAKE MISTAKES。MAYBE I WAS WRONG,BUT I REALLY HOPE MY INTUITION IS PERFECT THIS TIME,BEACUSE IT’S A GOOD THING!

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月12日 Sunday, 10:02 PM)
UNDENIABLY,FEELING IS NOT RELIABLE,WHO BELIEVED IT IS QUITE EASY TO MAKE MISTAKES。MAYBE I WAS WRONG,BUT I REALLY HOPE MY INTUITION IS PERFECT THIS TIME,BEACUSE IT’S A GOOD THING!
[snapback]413558[/snapback]​

Don't suspect of the accuracy of your feeling! Maybe "Mask" covered up himself well, or maybe the weather and the temperature was't right, or maybe you didn't fully concentrate on when you used your sixth sense. Or maybe he didn't want to tell you the true........haha!

QUOTE(爱蛋蛋 @ 2005年06月12日 Sunday, 10:02 PM)
[snapback]413558[/snapback]​

happy.gif
~Maybe your sixth sense just doesn't work on me. Good luck.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部