• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

宾馆 (1人在浏览)

okjiangshang

幼儿园
注册
2008-06-03
帖子
反馈评分
点数
年龄
After so long, I still Fang Buxia my previous girlfriend, her every 2.3 days gave me phone, but I still do not access her true love is really difficult to let me forget that I have to do before we can forget how he Then, who can help me then. I received her phone is not it a bit too much, how do I, I can only point he let me forget it / I have been Fangbu Xia her because I really love him.

经过这么久,我仍然fangbuxia我以前的女朋友,她的每一个2.3天给我电话,但我仍然没有获得她真正的爱情是真的很难让我忘记,我要做的,我们才可以忘记他如何那么,谁可以帮助我,然后。我接到她的电话是不是有点太多了,我要如何,我只能点,他让我忘记,我一直fangbuxia她,因为我真的爱他。

QUOTE(okjiangshang @ 2008年08月03日 Sunday, 01:29 AM)
After so long, I still Fang Buxia my previous girlfriend, her every 2.3 days gave me phone, but I still do not access her true love is really difficult to let me forget that I have to do before we can forget how he Then, who can help me then. I received her phone is not it a bit too much, how do I, I can only point he let me forget it / I have been Fangbu Xia her because I really love him.
[snapback]2350785[/snapback]​

有才,绝对的有才
cx.gif

看不明白...

唉..

我不是外国人耶 ...

我爱中国.

看不懂你说的话,,

疯。

I am sorry
, You will not see the
But I still thank you for the support
Thanks
You
I only inside of me and he really wanted to say <I love you>

不好意思.发的你都不会看.但是还是谢谢你对我的支持.谢谢你们.里面我只学着我真的很想和他说一声<我还爱着你>

QUOTE(佰→仔√简单爱 @ 2008年08月03日 Sunday, 04:25 PM)
假我咧放不下`
[snapback]2351312[/snapback]​

做得

LZ其实就是记得宾馆那张床和在宾馆过的那段好日子罢了

鸡肠啊鸡肠。

老兄.你的英文好烂啊~

宾馆的墙壁上全是"那些"电话号码..

QUOTE(′小彻 @ 2008年08月03日 Sunday, 05:24 AM)
经过这么久,我仍然fangbuxia我以前的女朋友,她的每一个2.3天给我电话,但我仍然没有获得她真正的爱情是真的很难让我忘记,我要做的,我们才可以忘记他如何那么,谁可以帮助我,然后。我接到她的电话是不是有点太多了,我要如何,我只能点,他让我忘记,我一直fangbuxia她,因为我真的爱他。
[snapback]2350836[/snapback]​

对爱很执着嘛

半桶水,丢假!!!

背着多累啊。放下休休息。有空再带上也不迟啊。

QUOTE(′小彻 @ 2008年08月03日 Sunday, 05:24 AM)
[snapback]2350836[/snapback]​

这是翻译来的

俺是中人,,,~

嗯.?说点什么捏.?看不懂捏..

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部