• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Welcome to Join English Corner ! (2人在浏览)

wiley

幼儿园
注册
2008-03-24
帖子
反馈评分
点数
I find that lots of people in Dianbai love English ,which makes me so happy .As a English teacher , I am so glad to see it . In order to improve our spoken English, I would like to organize some activities in English Corner in Shui Dong ,whih aslo offers us chance to make lots of friends !
And we will welcome all the people who love English to join it !

Time : at 8:00 on the evening of 1st of January

Place: the playground at No.1 Middle School of Dianbai

Notice :who would like to join ,please set down your name !

I want to join,but I'm in Guangzhou now.What a pity!

Thank Wiley to organize this activity!
This is a good start. I hope people who like English should participate. It doesn't matter who you are (teachers, students, civilians, workers and anyone else). It should be fun if there are more people participate. You will have a chance to learn from each other as well as make some new friends. I hope I can participate someday if I have a chance to go back to DB.

greetings from Macau

hmmm, it's glad to hear that..
people are making things happen..

me....but the playground should be very cold..

maybe change to anoher place.

OH
^0^
I like English very much ! But I'm in Dongguan now.

QUOTE(mask @ 2008年11月19日 Wednesday, 07:39 PM)
greetings from Macau

hmmm, it's glad to hear that..
people are making things happen..
[snapback]2564462[/snapback]​

Did you settle down at Macau or just for a visit?

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2008年11月28日 Friday, 04:27 PM)
Did you settle down at Macau or just for a visit?
[snapback]2582385[/snapback]​

I'm currently doing an MA in English studies with full scholarship, which means I also need to work for the department, teaching, researching, kind of stuff. I'll be in Macau for about two years.

QUOTE(mask @ 2008年11月28日 Friday, 10:40 PM)
I'm currently doing an MA in English studies with full scholarship, which means I also need to work for the department, teaching, researching, kind of stuff. I'll be in Macau for about two years.
[snapback]2582768[/snapback]​

oh.. in the University of Macau...

wow~great.

when i visit Macau you should be my guide.

Great! There is no need to pay any tuitions.
You can earn your MA degree as well as gain teaching experience.

QUOTE(wiley @ 2008年11月13日 Thursday, 07:58 PM)
I find that lots of people in Dianbai love English ,which makes me so happy .As a English teacher , I am so glad to see it . In order to improve our spoken English, I would like to organize some activities in English Corner in Shui Dong ,whih aslo offers us chance to make lots of friends !

[snapback]2555227[/snapback]​

It would be fantastic if you could organize this kind of activities every month or week.

face3.gif

==!!

QUOTE(蜜蜂 @ 2008年12月02日 Tuesday, 02:58 PM)
Great! There is no need to pay any tuitions.
You can earn your MA degree as well as gain teaching experience.
[snapback]2588275[/snapback]​

i don't need to pay tuition and additionally i am on the payroll of the university...
kinda feel like in the working staff... meetings... a lot of staff things... have become a teacher.. work as a translator and an original poet... not a student anymore... that's kind of sad... :-(

QUOTE(mask @ 2008年12月04日 Thursday, 12:48 AM)
i don't need to pay tuition and additionally i am on the payroll of the university...
kinda feel like in the working staff... meetings... a lot of staff things... have become a teacher.. work as a translator and an original poet... not a student anymore... that's kind of sad... :-(
[snapback]2591412[/snapback]​

This is even better for you!
I was also working while I was doing my master before. It's much challenge for me because I went back to get my master after I had been working for a few years and I was full time working as well as full time students. You seem like you are half student and half faculty role. You just continue studying from your undergraduate. There is not much in transition.
Stay happy la!!

QUOTE(wiley @ 2008年11月13日 Thursday, 07:58 PM)

[snapback]2555227[/snapback]​

Do you think you are an eligible English teacher? I don't think so! I worry education quality of No.1 Middle School of Dianbai for the teachers like as you.
Do you think "love English" is righ? I think, should be "like English".
"As a English teacher" should be " As an English teacher"?
ha.gif
ha.gif

附件

• Chinese heart.jpg
    Chinese heart.jpg
    8.4 KB · 查看: 658
QUOTE(中华武林 @ 2008年12月06日 Saturday, 11:36 AM)
Do you think you are an eligible English teacher? I don't think so! I worry education quality of No.1 Middle School of Dianbai for the teachers like as you.
ha.gif
ha.gif

[snapback]2594442[/snapback]​

no need to be like this
the activity itself is a good thing

QUOTE(mask @ 2008年12月06日 Saturday, 04:56 PM)
no need to be like this
the activity itself is a good thing
[snapback]2595213[/snapback]​

OK, maybe you are righ. The activity should encourage, but the teacher is too bad......

附件

• Chinese heart.jpg
    Chinese heart.jpg
    8.4 KB · 查看: 640
QUOTE(中华武林 @ 2008年12月06日 Saturday, 11:36 AM)
ha.gif
ha.gif

[snapback]2594442[/snapback]​

It's OK to use "love English".
Please be friendly and open your heart to accept someone's mistake. There is no one perfect including yourself. This is an only little corner for us to use English. There is no need to take it so serious as you are taking exams. You are welcome to point out someone's mistakes, try not to criticize. Please treat others as you would like to be treated.
I see a generous and kindhearted teacher here tried to take the initiative step.

i am a beginer

QUOTE(二马先生 @ 2008年12月11日 Thursday, 02:00 AM)
i am a beginer
[snapback]2602627[/snapback]​

welcome

when is the next conner ?and where ?

can I join in english corner?

QUOTE(simonvon @ 2008年12月14日 Sunday, 04:00 PM)
when is the next conner ?and where ?
[snapback]2606860[/snapback]​

has the first corner been held?

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部