• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

Blogging Continues --- Blogging's future in China (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
Blogging will go on spreading in China, because it has advertising potential, it is the extension of media and it affects politics.

Blogging has great advertising potential in China. In January, 2006, an ad appeared on a blog, which belongs to Hong Bo, who is a famous IT pundit. That was the first time in China. After that, the number of blogs has been increasing violently, so does the number of ads on the blogs. A lot of bloggers are looking forward to make money from blogging. As blogging develops, bloggers are gradually divided into different groups, according to their interests, occupations, etc. Therefore, the ads will aim directly to different specific groups of people. Adverting on blog will greatly develop and prevent blog’s disappearance.

Blogging is the extension of media. Almost every person can have a blog if he or she wants to. The freedom on blogging puts up the characteristics of media. In 2005, there is a big earthquake in Jiujiang, Shanxi Province. It is a blogger who first publish this piece of news. “A new technology makes it easier for individuals to create and share information.” (Kevin Maney, 2005). Therefore, news and information will spread faster than ever before.

Blogging begins to affect China’s politics. Chinalab.net estimates that the number of Bloggers in China will increase to 16,000,000. It is easity to make several famous persons shut up. However, it is impossible to keep 16,000,000 people’s mouths shut. Early this year, during the period of NPC (National People’s Congress) and CPPCC (Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference), the representatives of NPC first time collected opinions from the bloggers. Due to blogging’s increasing effect on politics, it won’t be a bubble.

Blogging in China won’t “die”, for its advertising potential, media extension, and effects on China’s politics.

As Email, ICQ, QQ, chat room, BBS, Blog (Web long or weblog) is one of the recent popular digital communities forms. The blog became popular began from political purpose for outreach and opinion forming to the recent years as a medium of news dissemination and an online diary or journal. The two most popular social networking sites with blog in the US recently are MySpace and Xanga.

It's hard to say the blog will "die" or "survive" for long time because the technology changes rapidly. There are many different versions of products and tools are made based on people's taste and preference. If the product is adopted by more people, it will become a mainstream product. It's not necessary mean that other products not as good as a popular product. As a product gets widely used, you can always get sponsors and funds from the companies who want to promote their names or products. You can survive long if you keep your technology on top and attract advertisements from vendors like Google and Yahoo does.

I agree with your first two points. I will hold my thought on the effects on politics because I don't like to discuss politics.

Sorry! I don't understand all the article!
Who can tell me the content in a easy way!
Don't long,the shorter,the better!

I may not be the proper person to summarize this. Mask could be the best one.

Anyway, in short:
Blogging in China will become more popular because
1. its advertising potential,
2. the media help extended,
3. it affects on China’s politics.

I feel ashamed after I read your dialogues.Because my English is very very poor.

Then, get started doing something to improve.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部