• 论坛网址:https://dianbai.wiki(可微信分享)、https://0668.es、https://0668.cc(全加密访问)

A Girl Kneeling on the Ground (1人在浏览)

mask

Learner
荣誉会员
注册
2005-06-07
帖子
反馈评分
点数
Walking in the street on some evening, I saw a children kneeling aside. The children wrote down her suffering on the concrete gournd in front of her. I knew, if it was true, she was begging for her tuition.

I recalled of a piece of news on some newspaper sometime, which reported that the children of this kind were well organized by one or several evil persons. The children had to hand in their outcome to the organizers everyday. Of course, the organizers were finally imprisoned. The amount of money accumulated from the children's hard work was astounding --- more than 20 millions yuan.

I felt annoyed and walked. After taking several steps, I couldn't help thinking of the sympathetic face of the little girl. I thought whether I should give her money. Maybe she was one of the children under command of the evil persons. It's very much possible. If not, why didn't she appeared at the same place everyday until she got enough money for the tuition? Why did she appeared there that day and disappeared one day after? The questions occured on my mind continuously.

I turned my sight back on the kneeling girl. She was wearing a poor uniform with colors of blue and white. The red ribbon around her neck was very old and crinkled. Her hair was relatively short to the girls of her age. Maybe she didn't wash it for days. Her shoes was originally white, but had became grey because of the dirt. She was at the back of a lantern, so I couldn't see her face clearly, and in addition that I was slight short-sighted.

Somehow, I thought of Jesus's words, "Love the people around you!" Although Jesus's love was too extreme, I thought even I couldn't have gone that far, I should give her money. I went back to the front of the little girl. I took out 10 yuan, squated down, lightly put on the ground, and used my middle finger to move the money to the front of her left knee. I put up my head and looked at her. I saw a drop of tear going down on the 10 yuan banknote. The drop of tear shimmered under the light of a car. But, she didn't take the money when I left.

After I had reached home, I thought a lot. Had I done right? Whether the evil persons behind the girl would take the money with a wicked smile? What was the right choice in that situation?... The question of which I thought most was whether it's really important to clarify it's right or wrong? On the surface, it appeared wrong to give the girl money if she begged for the evil persons. Behind this conclusion, what else? Should we love the strangers? Would this love make the world so warm in this warm winter that we couldn't stand that and sweat all over?

I remember a famous writer said, "This world is beautiful, and it's worth making efforts on." However, I just can agree the latter part of this sentence.

I have nothing to say...

[RA]http://rm.hiyue.com:1943/20040804/xhl/qq68/1016_7/10.rm [/RA]

You are such a generous person. You don't need to think too much on the consequence of the money that you gave the girl. You made decision to come back to give her money because your purpose was to help her. You did that because you were care about her and sympathy on her suffering. This may not be one of those tricks. Your 10 yuan will be helpful to the girl. You should feel good about something that you did!
God bless you!

In fact,
cx.gif

I gave 10 yuan to the girl, but I didn't donate any money to the forum.
cx.gif

Hope half-man don't mind.
cx.gif

I think that way of donating is too complicated.

Whatever you do is volunteer. I think he should understand. To make contribution is only under your capability.

Oh, yeah. So many friends mocked, "How about get me 10 yuan?"

Although they were just kidding, I just could help but wonder what the hell is going on beyond the people in this world?

Plus, the famous writer mentioned in the post is Hemingway. The original text of that sentence is this: "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." Again, like the blakc policeman in Se7en (It's a movie, literal name Seven Deadly Sins, in Chinese 《七宗罪》), I just can agree the latter part.

Maybe Morgan Freeman (black police) is about to retire, he is different from the ambitious young police. There's always someone out there try to be the Sword of God to punish these sinners.
If each of us can share the light with those who are in the dark, the world will be difference. It will become the great place to live in. Love is great, hate is wrong!

Yes. Love produces love, so does hate. I read about a lot of stories about love in Christendom. Even I, a person who seems a little bit senseless, was moved by most of them. Love does make the world a fine place.

正在浏览此帖子的用户

后退
顶部